|Broad Top City||In a park in Dudley||C||Museum||????||None||Wood|
|4th & Allegheny||C||Business||1872||In Use||Brick|
|Mt. Union||South Washington & Pennsylvania||F||Civic||????||In Use||Wood|
|Robertsdale||East of PA913||P||Museum||1917||Aband.||Block/Frame|
|PA 994||C||Railroad||1906||In Use||Wood|
|Rockhill FurNACE||Just South of PA994||F||Storage||????||In Use||Wood|
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Alexandria||Built in 1897 when the PRR first extended the tracks to Alexandria from the mainline in Petersburg, this station served Alexandria until 1903. This station was still standing in the late 1980s. Not sure if it is still standing. It was last located on the North side of Shelton Ave.|
|Alexandria||Built 1903 to replace the above station.|
|Ardenheim||There was a flag stop station here in the early part of the 20th Century.|
|Huntingdon||Demolished in April 2001. Was located across the tracks from the large Huntingdon station at 4th and Allegheny. Several groups tried to obtain the station but it was demolished by the RR. The H&BTM had a track that ran on that side of the PRR mainline.|
|Huntingdon||There was a freight station on the north side of Allegheny Street between 2nd and 3rd Streets (GPS: 40.482911,-78.007978). This station is shown on the 1873 town map.|
|Mapleton||In 1873 the station was on the north side of Main Street between Hill Street and Sugar Street (GPS: 40.392797,-77.940018). The freight station was just to the SE between Chruch and Hill Streets.|
|This station was actually in Aitch (formerly known as Grantsville) which is now gone due to the flooding of the valley for Raystown Lake. The station also served as the post office. The town was renamed Aitch to avoid confusion with the railroad station in Grantsville, MD. The name of Aitch was formed from the last names of prominent families in the town.|
|Mt. Union||This station was sold to the EBT when the PRR realigned its right-of-way around 1917.|
|Mt. Union||This original passenger station was on the corner of North Jefferson and Pennsylvania Streets (GPS: 40.386344,-77.883743). J.C. Sechler was the station agent here in 1873.|
|Petersburg||This station was at the southern end of King Street (GPS: 40.567179,-78.047369).|
|Rocky Ridge||Sat abandoned in the woods for years and finally collapsed in 1997.|
|Saltillo||Built in 1892, the station was located at PA 655 just south of PA2022. It sat abandoned for many years and received some stabilization work in 1999. The station was razed on 12-31-04. The borough approached the railroad and asked them to demolish the building. The Friends of the EBT documented the building in detail, and both the FEBT & EBT saved examples of siding, sashes, doors and windows in case the station can be rebuilt in the future.|
|Shade Gap||Built in 1885, the station met its demise when it was burned in a fire department training exercise. The original station location was due north of the intersection of Taylor Road and Shade Valley Road in what is now just an empty field. The upper picture is the station as it looked after being sold & moved to a new site. The bottom picture is looking NW at the original site. The station sits on the left side of the tracks behind a tree, the water tank would be just beyond it. The covered structure to the right of the main is a spur serving a small coal trestle for local deliveries. The track behind the photographer would continue SE to Neelyton.|
|Shirleysburg||In 1873 this station was on the north side of Bullet Lane (now 2nd Street) on the east side of the tracks (GPS: 40.300046,-77.877013).|
|Spruce Creek||A. McBean was the station agent here in 1873. There was also a freight station here.|
|1895 HUNTINGDON COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
|Notes About Existing
Broad Top City (H&BTM) - Moved from Broad Top City to nearby Dudley.
Mount Union (PRR) - The current PRR Mt. Union Station listed in above is actually the second PRR Freight Station in Mt. Union. The original Passenger and Freight station was sold to EBT when the PRR realigned their right of way around 1917. After the realignment, PRR built a new passenger station on the raised trackage.
Rockhill Furnace (EBT) - Located in Rockhill Furnace but called Orbisonia Station to avoid confusion with other stations named "Rockhill" in Pennsylvania.
Rockhill Furnace (EBT) - May have been the original passenger station prior to 1906.