|Antwerp||503 West River Street.
|Mandale||Behind house at 24742 Road K22 near Mandale in Putnam County (just over the line).||C||Private||????||None||Wood|
|Payne||Park on west side of Main Street, north end of town.||?||Civic||????||Gone||Wood|
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Briceton||This is the first depot in Briceton on the Nickel Plate. A box car was used for the depot and freight house, built in the early 1880s, the RR was completed in 1881. This was replaced in late 1890s by the station listed above. It was located on the south side of the tracks at the south end of Magee Street (GPS: 41.084195,-84.632514).|
|Broughton||This station was on the south side of the tracks on the west side of Broughton Pike (County Highway 123) (GPS: 41.087778,-84.534693). It was torn down in late 1950s.|
||Station served both railroads. Torn down in late 1950s. Here is a photo that includes the old tower as well.|
|EmmetT||This station was on the east side of County Road 115 on the north side of the tracks (GPS: 41.230609,-84.553378).|
|Goodwin Station||This station was between Hedges and Melrose on the western edge of Brown Township.|
|Grover Hill||From the book "History of Grover Hill": In 1888 the line was named the New York, Mahoning & Western RR, the line started in the Findlay area and progressed westward to Ottawa. In 1889 the name was changed to the American Midland RR, in 1890 the name was changed to Findlay, Ft Wayne & Western. The road was leased to the CH&D in 1903, operated under that name to Mar 15, 1917 at which time there were financial problems and it reverted back to the FFW&W. This station was located on the east side of Harrison Street, just south of Jackson Street. It was on the north side of the tracks (GPS: 41.019137,-84.477723).|
|Haviland||Built in the 1880s and torn down in the late 1960s. This station was between Cedar and Main Streets west of Harrison Street on the west side of the tracks (just south of the CH&D crossing) (GPS: 41.018352,-84.5827). Not sure if it also served the CH&D.|
||Station served both railroads. It was in the NE corner of the diamond near the SE bend in Railroad Street (41.086209,-84.582968).|
|Oakwood||Here's another picture taken during a flood.|
|Paulding||This station may have been built by the Cincinnati, Jackson & Michigan RR as it appears on the 1895 map (two years before the Cincinnati Northern bought the CJ&M). Sometime between 1907-1913 the CN either replaced the original CJ&M depot or added a waiting room to the south side. The station burned on Oct. 12, 1940. In 1944, the map showed a smaller replacement depot here. See this graphic for comparison over the years. It was located on North Walnut Street between West Jackson and West Perry. It was on the west side fo the tracks (GPS: 41.137833,-84.583429).|
|Renollet||This town is now gone. The station was on the east side of Renollet Road (Township Road 139 at Township Road 236) on the south side of the tracks (GPS: 41.245607,-84.496037). Aside from the depot, there used to be a store and grain elevator here along the tracks.|
|Scott||The station was located just south of the Blaine St. grade crossing in Van Wert County. Blaine St. is the county line for Paulding and Van Wert counties.|
|Worstville||The depot was on the east side of County Road 71 on the south side of the tracks (GPS: 41.08278,-84.669619).|
|1898 PAULDING COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
|Notes About Existing
Antwerp (Wabash) - West of SR 49. On National Register of Historic Places. Photo of station in original location near the tracks between S. Main and Cleveland Ave. The station is now owned by the Village of Antwerp Depot and underwent a complete renovation in 2012. Currently open 5 days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.; nights and weekends by appointment.
Mandale (Findlay, Ft. Wayne & Western) - Moved, now used for storage.
Payne (NKP) - Moved to park with an NKP caboose nearby. The original location of this station was on the south side of the tracks between Main and Laura Streets (GPS: 41.080746,-84.726326).