|9418 Zimmerman Road
|Lester||7060 Speith Road||P||Railroad||????||In Use||Wood|
|Lester||W. side of Lester Road south edge of town between S.R. 18 and Speith Road||C||Club||2002||In Use||Wood|
|Lodi||East side of Archer Street, just off of
|Lodi||170 South Prospect Street at Cemetery Street
|Lodi||204 Railroad Street at South Broadway
|Medina||West Liberty Street||F||Business||1894||In Use||Wood|
|Medina||307 State Road||P||Business||1900||None||Wood|
|Sharon Center||Relocated and used as a residence, but where??||P||Residence||????||None||Wood|
|Spencer||West of SR-301, along tracks next to Spencer Forge||P||Railroad||????||In Use||Steel|
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Boneta||This combination store, post office and station was on the south side of Sharon-Copley Road.|
|Chippewa Lake||Before there was a trolley station here, the CL&W had a loop track off the mainline and the Chippewa Lake station was on the east side of the lake. This can be seen on the 1897 county map.|
|Garden Isle Station||This depot was on Garden Isle Road (Township Road 73) about 1/2 mile north of Willow Road (County Highway 90). The depot was on the east side of the tracks. It served the large celery and onion farm there.|
|Homerville||This is the "newer" Homerville station that was built on the mainline when the mainline was rerouted to the north.|
|Lafayette||This station was on Chippewa Road (CR-50).|
|LODI||The original station here was southeast of the Lodi Lumber Company on the old main line just to the west of where it crossed the W&LE (GPS: 41.027337,-82.01001).|
|This station was near SR-18 and Fenn Road.|
|Medina||This station was off West Smith Road between South Elmwood and South Court Streets. It was just to the SE of the old Medina Electric Light & Power Company which was torn town itself prior to 1932.|
|Risley||This station was on West Smith Road (County Highway 4).|
|Seville||This station was south of Market Street on the east side of the tracks (GPS: 41.008886,-81.86365).|
|Wadsworth||This station was on the east side of Main Street, on the north side of the tracks.|
|1898 MEDINA COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
|Notes About Existing
Homerville (B&O) - Near very old B&O right of way which was subsequently re-routed to the north (the tracks went, the station remained near its original location, but was moved a short distance south to a farm).
Lester (Replica) - This is a replica depot built by the Northeastern Ohio Live Steamers, a 7.5" gauge railroad. Depot is full size.
Lodi (B&O) - Moved around the corner from original location in the 40s or 50s to become rental housing.
Lodi (W&LE) - Built in 1882, it was 48' by 18'-6". The depot was moved 13' closer to the main line, and had a freight section added in 1909, when the B&O rebuilt their main line closer to town. The addition of the freight section made the depot over 90' long. On January 31, 1977, a train/truck accident destroyed nearly 20' of the waiting room. The depot now belongs to the Lodi Railroad Museum, established in December, 2005, and is slated for a complete restoration as soon as grant money is secured.
Medina (CL&W Freight) - According to old maps, there was a smaller freight station and earlier passenger station at this location as early as 1885.
Medina (CL&W) - Moved to property of Medina Cut Stone from the tracks at West Liberty Street and Medina St. Used to be across the tracks from the freight station.
Spencer (AC&Y) - Used after original station was torn down.
Sharon Center (Northern Ohio) - The original location of the station was on Varney Drive (Township Road 204) on the south side of the tracks (GPS: 41.08931,-81.737514).
Valley City (CL&W) - Moved 1.5 miles west of original location. Formerly known as Liverpool.