|Annandale||Pioneer Park on the south side of MN-55 (Elm Street East) between Lundeen
Drive and Norway Dive in Annandale.
(GPS: 45.255439, -94.110983)
|buffalo||East side of Soo Line Avenue||C||1954||Railroad||In Use||Brick|
|clearwater||105 Elm Street at Lime Street||C||1905||Residence||None||Wood|
|cokato||Old Depot RR Museum at 651 Parker Aveune in Dassel (Meeker County).||C||1913||Museum||None||Wood|
|montrose||Buffalo Avenue near 2nd Street North (VFW Hall)||C||????||Civic||None||Wood|
|STATIONS OF THE PAST|
|Annandale||This station was south of Elm Street between Maple and Oak Streets.|
|Buffalo||This station burned in 1953 when a Soo train crashed into the station. Earlier stations here were located approximately where the current station is.|
|Clearwater||The first station here, according to 1896 maps, was on the corner of Maple and River Streets.|
|Cokato||An earlier station was located here on 2nd Street NW between Millard and Jenks Streets.|
|Delano||This station was on East Franklin Avenue at South 2nd Street. It was torn down in 1988.|
|Dickinson Station||This station was between Rockford and Buffalo on the east side of Section 15 in Rockford Township.|
(Silver Creek Siding)
|Called Silver Creek Siding until 1910. There was a depot here and a dairy cream loading station.|
|Howard lake||The station pictured was just north of US-12 on the lake. An earlier station was located on west of 11th Avenue.|
|Maple lake||The depot was just west of Maple Avenue on the north side of the tracks.|
|Monticello||In 1901 the station was just west of Walnut on the north side of the tracks (where a large factory sits today).|
|Smith lake||This station was at the south end of Ash Street on the north side of the tracks. This street, and most traces of the village, are now gone.|
|South Haven||This station was on the west side of Oak Avenue, on the north side of the tracks.|
|The station was south of School Lake. The station sat near where 61st Street NE is today in Albertville.|
|Waverly||This station's original location was at the southern end of 5th Street South (and Atlantic). It was moved to Waterfront Legion Park next to the baseball diamond, but was subsequently torn down around 2007 and a new building constructed in its place.|
|1898 WRIGHT COUNTY RAILROAD MAP|
Notes About Existing Stations...
Annandale (Soo) - This station's original location was on the north side of the tracks near the intersetcion of MN-55 and Harrison Street (GPS: 45.261384, -94.125216) The depot closed in 1971 and in 1972 the depot was moved down Highway 55 to Pioneer Park.
Clearwater (GN) - This is the second station in Clearwater. Not sure of its original location.
Montrose (GN) - This station has been moved about one block north its original location (which was on the west side of Buffalo Street).